1. For any RDG Accounting customer that currently receives our services, if anyone joins us and becomes a client (what we call referred client) on your recommendation, you will receive a £25 M&S Gift Voucher (what we call referral incentive) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to receive a referral incentive, the referred client must:
2.1. be an active client of RDG Accounting at the time the referral incentive is processed;
2.2. be taking an eligible service from us (e.g. company accounts, VAT, payroll, sole trader accounts, tax returns, bookkeeping services, business start up. Click here for a full breakdown and list of services);
2.3. have paid in full for the eligible service and any other services they take from us on their billing date (even if they subsequently pay their bill you won’t be entitled to a referral incentive associated with the service); and
2.4. accurately provide us with your full name, business and address so we know you have referred them when they sign up.
3. A referral incentive can be claimed per referred client and not per service the referred client has decided to take from RDG Accounting.
4. If you do not pay your own invoice, you will not receive any referral incentive. If you fail to pay your invoice by the due date, but you subsequently pay your invoice when we remind you about the missed payment, and you are a customer who pays by Direct Debit, you will receive the referral incentive due on that invoice, otherwise you will receive the referral incentive due on your next invoice, provided you pay your next invoice on your due date.
5. Your referral incentive will be sent to you in the post via recorded delivery.
6. By taking part in the referrals scheme, you accept and fully agree that we cannot be held liable for the referred client incorrectly detailing your referral details when they sign-up. The referred client must confirm you as the referrer at the time they join RDG Accounting.
7. The referral incentive are non-transferable.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a referral at our absolute discretion or in other circumstances where we reasonably suspect abusive or fraudulent activity has occurred.
10. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions and to terminate the scheme. Any such changes will normally be made via this page. It is your responsibility to remain informed as to any changes of the service via these pages and our normal channels of communication.
11. By taking part in the referrals scheme you understand that we continuously monitor participation and will take action against suspected abusive or fraudulent activity or as is otherwise appropriate.
12. If any provision in these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.